Monday 4 February 2013

Wash Day

So, my hairdresser has gone away on vacation and I was due my fortnightly wash and deep condition.

As per usual,  used my staples in the shower ensuring that my motion was one way to prevent tangles.
1x Keracare Cleansing shampoo ( clean the scalp and remove product build up)
1x Keracare Moisturising Shampoo ( put back moisture in the hair)

Partially towel dried my hair to soak up the water and then added
1x Keracare Conditioner
I sat under the hooded dryer for 20 mins then rinse

Added the leave-ins:
1: Jane Cater leave-in Conditioner
2: Keracare leave-in Conditioner ( First time use)-sample sachet

My hairdresser roller sets my hair but after several attempts of doing it myself, I have given up. So, my go to style is the braid outs whenever I have to do my hair at home. This time I am going to try the twist-out using the Keracare Butter Cream -sample sachet- also for the first time.

I divided my hair into four sections. Each section have 4-5 twists. At the end of the twists I used the little rollers to curl the ends.



Returned to the hooded dryer and stayed as long as I could before needing to attend to the baby.


Next morning:  It came out  fizzy but I think it is because I had a steam shower after exercising.


 HHJ- Ladyno









No comments:

Post a Comment