Saturday 21 April 2012

16wks post - Relaxer Day

Today is exactly 16 weeks since my last relaxer. 
I went to my hair dresser and here is the process:

On dry hair
Step 1 -Design Essentials - Scalp protector
Step 2 - Affrim Protecto
Step 3 - Affirm Moisture Plus conditioning relaxer with protecto for dry hair and sensitive scalp formula.
Step 4- Rinse

On wet hair
Step 5 - Affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor ( sit with plastic cap for 20 mins)
Step 6 - Head massage
Step 7 - Affirm Shampoo

Damp hair
Step 8 - Jane Carter Solution Hair Nourishing cream
Step 9 - Roller Set hair
Step 10 - Heat by hooded Dryer

Dry Hair
Step 11- Carefully remove rollers
Step 12-  Design Essentials forming wrap lotion
Step 13 - Jane Carter Nourishing and Shine
Step 14- Wrap hair. 

I had the balance of moisture and protein. I will see him in two weeks for further treatment. 

HHJ - Ladyno



No comments:

Post a Comment