Saturday 21 April 2012

How it started

My hair Journey Started in January 2012. I have never been one to look after my hair.
It just grew and broke and grew and I just never took note of what was really going on. I don't know what exactly propelled me into this new thinking but I am very pleased that I did.

I have been going to my hair dresser for many years and have had many successes. But I decided, in January 2011 that I wanted colour in my hair and that was when my successes ended.

I took it upon myself to colour my hair with disastrous results. My hair did not clump and fall out, but I had severe breakage, the colour was wrong and had a rainbow in my hair from root to end.

I have always left my hair to it own devises and went to the hairdresser's when I "needed to". My hair fell apart. I had destroyed the legacy of beautiful hair that my mother left me.

So, it was time to make a change.

I contacted my hair dresser and asked for some advise. He was more than helpful and so the Healthy Hair expedition began....

HHJ - Ladyno

No comments:

Post a Comment